Piano Concerto and Solo Competitions
- Teachers of applicants must be MTAC members.
- Applicants must have enrolled with the same teacher for at least six months prior to the regional auditions.
- Former first place state convention finalists will not be eligible to enter the same category in that age division in subsequent years.
- A student may enter either the concerto or solo competitions, but not both the same year.
- Ages for applicants are established as of June 20, year of the convention.
Information for 2013:
- Concerto-Solo Regionals, South
- Saturday, April 6th and Sunday, April 7th, 2013
- Site: El Camino College, Torrance
- Concerto-Solo Regionals, North
- Saturday, April 6th, 2013
- Site: Santa Clara University, Santa Clara
- Division I: through age 12
- Division II: ages 13 - 15
- Division III: ages 16 - 18
- Division IV: ages 19 - 24
Rules and Applications:
The Rules and Applications documents are now available from your teacher home page, Piano Concerto/Solo->Documents.
For more information, contact:
- Piano Concerto/Solo State Chair North,
- Piano Concerto/Solo State Chair South,
Last modified 04/11/13, 13:40:43 EDT.