Learning music does not end in childhood…MTAC offers the Adult Performance program for adult students and teachers. Each solo or ensemble participant prepares three compositions and can receive individual evaluation, study with a private coach, participate in a master class, and perform in a recital. Auditors are welcome at master classes and recitals. Recital participants may also be considered for the Adult Performance Recital at the State Convention.
- Adult student at CM Level 6 or higher (avocational)
- College student majoring in music; professional performer (vocational)
- MTAC teacher-performer
- Auditor – open to anyone interested in observing.
- Anyone with an account in the system (including adult students, parents, or teachers) should log in to their MTAC account first before completing the application.
- Those who do not have an MTAC account, click here
Registration deadline is February 1.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
If you have any questions, contact the MTAC State Office.